We offer a variety of Employment Opportunities at Camp Anne and The Lodge, hiring over 200 summer employees each year. Staff come from over 20 countries and throughout the US to share their experiences and make life fuller for our camp participants.
If you are ready for the summer of a lifetime and to commit to a job that will likely push you to your limits, whilst at the same time change you as a person, and create an amazing, positive learning experience, then we are ready to welcome you to the team!
Our summer staff have a unique opportunity to:
- Earn college credit while working at camp. Click here for more information.
- Foster lifelong friendships with other staff from around the world.
- Build experience to strengthen your resume.
- Gain knowledge valuable to college study (internships are welcome), particularly those studying towards degrees in psychology, nursing, special education, speech pathology, physical therapy, occupational therapy, recreational studies, human services, and social work.
- Personal growth and experience.
- A life-changing experience.
- A chance to move toward a career with AHRC New York City
Camp runs for approximately 10 weeks and is broken into sessions according to age. The first three sessions cater to our adult population, (21-65 years old), and the last two sessions cater to our teenagers, (13-21 years old) and children, (5-12 years old) population. The following is the summer schedule:
To apply for any of our employment opportunities, please use our Online Application Portal. NOTE: When searching for Camp Anne - search Ancramdale location. When searching for Isaacson Gordon- search East Jewett location.