Getting to the Lodge is easy!
We're located in the heart of the Catskill Region of Upstate New York.
To customize your route, click here.
The Katy Isaacson Elaine Gordon Lodge Address:
653 Colgate Road, Box 37
East Jewett , NY 12424
Sam Emsell, Director
General Driving Directions to The Lodge:
- Take the New York State Thruway to Exit 20, (Saugerties).
- After the toll booth, continue to the stop sign and turn left.
- Go over the overpass and turn right onto Route 32 North, (toward Hunter and Tannersville).
- Follow Route 32 to Route 32A, which you will see on the left-hand side of the road.
- Follow Route 32A to Palenville. There will be a traffic light and fork in the road. Turn to the left and continue on Route 23A through Haines Falls and into Tannersville. At the end of Tannersville's main street there is a small Post Office, where you should turn right, onto County Road 23C.
- Follow County Road 23C for approximately 2 miles, until you arrive at a fork in the road, (a large stone church will be visible). Bear left at the fork and continue on County Road 23C for approximately 1 1/2 miles, then take a right at the Post Office onto County Road 78, (locally known as Colgate Road).
- PLEASE NOTE - If you see the firehouse on your left, you should turn around. You've gone too far.
- Follow County Road 78/Colgate Road for 2 miles to The Katy Isaacson Elaine Gordon Lodge, where you will find a small parking area.
- Upon arrival, please sign in at the main office, which is the second building on your left.